"Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors."

-Jonas Salk

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blogger slightly broken

Sorry about the paragraph breaks; blogger seems to be inserting random div tags that don't show up on the preview. This makes the gap between paragraphs somewhat random.

Yet another "hey Google" thing...

Anyway I am probably going to move this blog once; when do you suppose I should give up hope for an invite from SciBlogs? Having experienced more powerful blogging platform via correlationsblog.com I am ready to make the shift but I don't want to do it twice.

Not that Blogger is a bad thing. Until this current bug it was easy and functional.

Update: I suspect the bug is Safari-specific.

Update 1/24: The brazenly whinged-for SciBlogs invite has arrived! There is apparently a contract involved. I suspect I will sign it; I will certainly read it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how do we get you on Scienceblogs? Heck, they're already using your posts for "topic idea generation"!
;)

I think you would be a worthy addition!... although I don't know what the selection process, politics is...

Anonymous said...

re: "topic idea generation"!

I meant to include the pointer to Stoat's "Why is climate modelling stuck?" post yesterday:
http://scienceblogs.com/stoat/2008/01/why_is_climate_modelling_stuck.php